The Bioengineering program from Cyprus International University also aims to: train students to apply basic sciences to biological problems using engineering principles; train students to do bioengineering research and solve problems related to the design and development of diagnostic and therapeutic technologies that improve human health; and train students to apply bioengineering research to commercially viable technologies.
Biotechnology Research Centre (BRC) was established to develop international projects and accelerate research and development facilities in our country.
- Bioengineering scientists have made countless revolutionary advances that have changed the way people live.
- Nowadays, about the emergence of bio-economy indicates that it is time to combine engineering principles with biology to develop new technologies.
- Research in bioengineering will strengthen our understanding of the basic principles of biological and environmental systems, create novel solutions to current health and environmental problems, and open new pathways for technological innovation. Bioengineering master program covers the fields of genetics, medicine and biotechnology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering and Instrumentation
- Techiques In Molecular Bioengineering
- Research Methods
- Physiology For Engineers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology Genetics View 4 other Masters in Biology in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree transcripts for each completed academic term/year.
- Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents will take the CIU English proficiency exam on campus following arrival.
- Scanned copy of international passport/birth certificate
- Fully completed and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document (which can be downloaded during the online application)
International280 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 EUR per module during 12 months.
EU/EEA280 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 EUR per module during 12 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.