Global Affairs (Non-Thesis) from BAU will equip students with a sophisticated understanding of the larger political, economic, and social contexts of global affairs and with the skills necessary to work strategically and effectively within the evolving global system.
Students at Global Affairs (Non-Thesis) from BAU will:
- gain an awareness of global economic and financial systems, global civil society, and global strategic and security issues.
- have their thinking informed by rigorous theoretical work as well as real-time, real-world experience.
- specialize in one of three streams—the global economy, global civil society, or global institutions—only after having achieved a level of fluency in all three.
- gain critical management skills required to take a leadership role in their chosen field and prepares them for strategic thinking and responsible leadership on global issues.
- World Politics in the Post Cold War Era
- International Economics
- Research Methods and Ethics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Political Science View 28 other Masters in International Relations in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Copy of Passport
- Submit a copy of Undergraduate Diploma (in English or Turkish)
- Transcript of records/required scores (in English or Turkish)
- Foreign language exam results (if any)
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.