Engineering Management (Non-Thesis) from BAU focuses on not only the solutions to general managerial problems but also impart specialized knowledge to solve engineering and technology problems using various methodologies. The participants will gain competency in leadership, planning, creativity and decision making that are necessary for managerial positions in various types of organizations.
Students at Engineering Management (Non-Thesis) from BAU will:
- enhance their careers by gaining knowledge and experience in engineering management,
- be targeted at strategic managerial positions in their companies,
- perform advanced academic research in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Literacy for Executives
- Advanced Engineering Management
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- Research Methods and Ethics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 102 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Copy of Passport
- Submit a copy of Undergraduate Diploma (in English or Turkish)
- Transcript of records/required scores (in English or Turkish)
- Foreign language exam results (if any)
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.