Energy Systems Operation and Technologies (Thesis) from BAU deals with conventional energy resources such as hydro, natural gas, petroleum, coal and nuclear as well as new and renewable energy resources such as wind, geothermal, biomass/biogas, solar and hydrogen energies. Energy Systems Engineers work on not only basic energy generation, transmission, distribution and consumption processes but also the energy markets in general, thereby covering every single aspect of energy concept.
Students at Energy Systems Operation and Technologies (Thesis) from BAU will:
- get the highest level of knowledge and skills in the fields of energy systems operation, energy management, energy markets, and sustainability,
- learn to contribute to scientific and technological development by implementing joint research and development projects with industry and enabling the assistance of the participants to these projects.
- Energy Production Technologies
- Power Systems Analysis
- Energy Management
- Research Methods and Ethics
- Master Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 105 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Copy of Passport
- Submit a copy of Undergraduate Diploma (in English or Turkish)
- Transcript of records/required scores (in English or Turkish)
- Foreign language exam results (if any)
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.