This MSc International Business Management programme offered at the University of Sunderland is for those that want to progress their career in international business and management anywhere in the globe.
The course will strengthen your critical understanding of the international business environment, trade and strategy. Regular guest speakers and expert tutors bring their knowledge of employability and the requirements of business in a global context.
You will explore international trade, strategy, strategic foresight, leadership skills, business analytics, marketing management and cross cultural management. You will also be guided in your final piece of work; a dissertation on an international business management topic of your choosing.
- 'World-leading' research in Business, according to the latest Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- Sunderland Business School is a member of The Chartered Association of Business Schools
When you graduate from this course you will have excellent business skills and you’ll be ready to step into a leadership or management role in a wide variety of industries. Multinational corporations need managers and business leaders who have an international outlook and can work across the global economy. MSc International Business Management is an excellent choice for those that desire to work in international business.Some of the companies which employ our Business graduates include: Microsoft, IBM, Nike, Adidas, P&G, Lloyds TSB, Marriott Hotels, and the NHS.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Markets and Marketing in a Digital World
- Global Strategy and Foresight
- Contemporary International Human Resource Management
- MSc IBM Dissertation
- Managing Sustainability and Operational Excellence
- Finance and Project Management
- Management Information Systems: Business by Design
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Apply at least 6 months in advance .
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Strategic Management View 553 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- To apply for this course you will need a 2:2 honours degree or above in any discipline.
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6250 GBP per year during 12 months.
- £375 per 10 credits if you are from the UK / EU and studying part-time
Living costs for Sunderland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Government offers several grants that don’t need to be paid back to help with the costs of Higher Education.
- Disabled Students Allowance.
- Childcare Grant - Full-time students with children.
- £1,500 tuition fee reduction (undergraduates) or £1,000 tuition fee reduction (postgraduates).
- £1,200 tuition fee reduction for each year of study - Students applying for full-time undergraduate programmes at partner colleges.
- £2,450 fee reduction for students applying for On-Campus Extended programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.