This Integrated Marketing Communications programme offered at the University of Sunderland is for those that wish to work or develop their careers in marketing management, marketing and communications, branding, integrated marketing, PR or advertising.
The course delivers an innovative student experience that links and integrates theory and practice in three disciplinary areas. You will have the opportunity to engage and study contemporary practice and examine the theoretical developments and latest thinking in integrated marketing communications.
Areas studied will include the theory, management and implementation of integrated marketing communications, communications creativity and strategies, marketing and audience studies and analyses, communications and connectivity and the communications mix including PR, advertising and digital plus a major project.
- 'World-leading' research in Business, according to the Latest Research Excellence Framework
- Engages with real-world practice for example, with industry competitions, real life case studies, company visits and the guest speakers programme
EmploymentWhen you graduate from this MA Marketing course, you’ll be ready to step into a senior marketing role in a wide range of industries. As a marketing professional you could work in-house for an organisation, or find a role in a specialist marketing agency.Graduates have secured roles in organisations such as Facebook, Microsoft, Sage, HSBC, IBM, Enterprise, Nissan, Accenture, Procter & Gamble, Merck & Co, Barclays, Nissan, Marriott Hotels, Viacom 18, PricewaterCoopers and Adidas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical and Managerial Implications of Integrated Marketing Communications
- Markets and Marketing in a Digital World
- Public Relations: Theory and Practice
- Creative Advertising and Enterprise
- Integrated Marketing Communications Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Apply at least 6 months in advance .
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Marketing Digital Communication View 226 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United Kingdom
- To apply for this course you will need a 2:2 honours degree, or equivalent in a business related subject. If you do not meet these requirements, you may exceptionally be considered (following an interview) at the discretion of the programme leader.
International12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- The part-time fee for this course is £361 per 10 credits.
- The Government offers several grants that don’t need to be paid back to help with the costs of Higher Education.
- Disabled Students Allowance.
- Childcare Grant - Full-time students with children.
- £1,500 tuition fee reduction (undergraduates) or £1,000 tuition fee reduction (postgraduates).
- £1,200 tuition fee reduction for each year of study - Students applying for full-time undergraduate programmes at partner colleges.
- £2,450 fee reduction for students applying for On-Campus Extended programmes.
- £2,000 for full-time Home and EU undergraduates with ABB grades at A Level or equivalent.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.