The full-time Master’s Programme in Management at the Prague University of Economics and Business provides students with a comprehensive business education to make them fit for starting a career and assuming responsibility in the fast-changing environment of global management tasks. The study field is suitable for students with analytical thinking who are interested in the business environment with an emphasis on management.
Each student of the programme also chooses a Minor Specialization according to their preference: Marketing or Consulting.
Graduates can participate in the execution of economic and managerial functions at mid-management levels in companies and other institutions, where business management education is expected. They mostly start their careers at industrial enterprises, enterprises operating in the energy sector, transport and storage, trade and services or consulting firms.
Graduates are able to:
Knowledge and Understanding
- explain basic mathematical and statistical and probabilistic approaches to the analysis of economic data;
- characterize the structural elements of market economy and their interaction;
- describe the essence of the existence of organizational units and identify the basic processes that run through them (organizing, managing, financing, governing), including the associated cultural or social context;
- define all relevant environmental elements of the organization, their dynamics and influence on strategy and management of the organization;
- describe the basic frameworks, theories, models and methods for managing organizations in all phases of their life cycle;
- identify the basic principles of creating, maintaining and developing sustainable relationships with all stakeholders;
- independently search, sort and interpret economic data;
- critical thinking and working with different managerial tensions
- evaluate strategic, marketing, financial and personal business plans according to pre-established criteria;
- lead a team that has a farely well-defined objective;
- convincingly present own views and opinions of the team.
The home faculty of the MIMG programme - Faculty of Business Administration has, as the only faculty in the Czech Republic, the prestigious international EQUIS accreditation. This means the FBA ranks among the 1% of best business schools in the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Logistics Services
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Managerial Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 15 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Czech Republic
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit proof of proficiency in English and send us your bachelor’s diploma and transcript of records along with a motivation letter.
- Write an essay on a given economic topic and send it till April 30, and talk to us for a while within a brief interview in Prague or online.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.