Glocal is an interdisciplinary 18-month graduate program offered by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Glocal cultivates a new generation of practitioners who are equipped with cutting-edge theories and expertise whilst comprehending and engaging with the challenges facing marginalized communities.
Glocal M.A. program - Strong community focus - Practical internship - Students from around the world - Only academic program in Israel that focuses on international development - courses from a variety of disciplines (geography and business for example)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The program provides students with:
- Academic theory and background as well as professional practical skills to work with marginalized communities across the globe.
- Practical internship in a developing country.
- Internship coordinators who help you find an internship and guide you through the process
- An international program taught in English with students from around the world alongside Israelis and Palestinians.
- Opportunity for students to exchange and learn from each other.
- Students are exposed to practices that take place in Israel and the region.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Join HUJI International MA, MSc Virtual Open Day
February 14, 2021
Register here: https://bit.ly/2Njlt9m
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development View 3 other Masters in International Development in Israel
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letters of recommendation
- Work experience
- English Proficiency
- Supplementary courses may be required
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4850 USD per year during 18 months.
National4850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4850 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Jerusalem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.