Specifically the objectives of this MSc in Production Engineering Management at Cardiff Metropolitan University are:
- To develop production and engineering management theory at a professional level where it will also provide for a sound preparation for research or further study in the area
- To develop and apply key knowledge and understanding of production and engineering management theory to complex systems, both systematically and creatively, to improve production management practice
- To enhance independent and high level learning skills and personal development so that learners are able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to the discipline of Production and Engineering Management.
It is expected that many graduates from this course will go on to obtain senior positions within a range of businesses as production and engineering managers / directors. The course provides entry on to the Research Degree programmes within the University where graduates can progress on to either our PhD of DBA (Professional Doctorate programme). Close connection with Professional Bodies such as The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) will enable students to work towards chartered status of their institution thus increasing the employability of the student.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Production and Operations Management
- Engineering Project Management
- Quality Engineering Management
- International Trade Law
- Advanced Manufacturing Paradigms
- Innovation and Product Development
- Technical Report and Reflective Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Technology Management View 166 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United Kingdom
The programme is designed for business, management and engineering graduates or professionals working within a related field. Applicants should meet one of the following:
- Have an honours degree (2.2 or above) in a management, engineering or business related area appropriate to the programme.
- Have an honours degree (2.2 or above) in an alternative discipline area but who have suitable professional experience. .
- Have exceptional and extensive work experience in production, engineering, supply chain, operations or logistics management.
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cardiff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.