Many organisations struggle to achieve efficiency savings. Project Management is consistently recognised as a must have work place skill set to attain this value for monies efficiency and to ensure a sustainable project, programme and portfolio success. Effective project management skills are in great demand in an increasingly collaborative, uncertain and complex global environment. Project Management is an essential and desirable criteria in almost every job description.
Overall, student experience is central to the MSc Project Management at Cardiff Metropolitan University and is at the heart of everything that we do and deliver in this course.
Projects are key to the successful implementation of organisational strategy and those people with the right skills to work in projects, programmes and portfolios are increasingly seen as vital to delivery success. Global demand for project managers and project-based roles are increasing to such an extent that demand is seriously outstripping supply and this trend also applies when managing projects in a programme and portfolio way.
On successful completion of the MSc Project Management you will be equipped to take on a challenging career in project management across a range of sectors from Engineering, Construction, Built Environment, Surveying, Manufacturing and Production, Energy/Renewable/Clean Energy, Oil and Gas/Hydrocarbons, Information Technology, Information Systems, Banking, Finance, Retail, Media and Creative Industries, Third Sector, Charity (Non-Governmental Organisation), Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Military, Health, Social Care, Legal and range of sectors/disciplines/domains. You will also be able to develop your current project management skills and experience to be able to specialise in such areas as risk management, finance and contract management or to take on more of a leadership role of your organisation's portfolio of projects and programmes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management Theory and Practice
- Project Leadership
- Strategic Project Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Commercial Management
- Management of Mega and Complex Projects
- Project Management Innovations
- Caps tone Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1693 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Prospective students should hold an undergraduate degree (normally of classification 2:2 or above), or:
- A Higher Apprenticeship in Project Management with two years relevant work experience in a project team role, or:
- Five years relevant work experience in a project team role or two years related work experience in a programme and portfolio roles and responsibilities. However, if you have sufficient work experience in project, programme and portfolio environment and could evidence this through your CV please contact the Programme Director, Langes Supramaniam on email@example.com for information and details on how to progress with your application for this MSc.
- In some instances those with higher level professional qualifications and experience may be exempt from certain taught modules. Such exemptions would be discussed on a case by case basis with the Program Director and will be subject to the University's academic regulations.
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Cardiff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.