Modules in project management, with an emphasis on technology and risk, establish fundamental skills before moving on to address the increasingly important information security. Aspects of social computing are covered as well as key information management tools. Students will be required to undertake a team based software development project. Broadening options exist within geospatial and data analysis. All students will be required to undertake a technology dissertation.
Graduates from this Information Technology Management at Cardiff Metropolitan University will be well equipped to perform well in the modern workplace where technology is ubiquitous and essential to maintain the competitive edge.
This programme explores how information and communication technologies may be managed, and how they may serve the purposes of management. Graduates have gained employment as: ICT managers, project managers and consultants; business and systems analysts; teachers and lecturers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technology Project Management
- Information Security and Document Management
- Team Software Development Project
- Research Methods for Technology Dissertations
- Technology Dissertation
- Business Analysis
- End User Computing Risk Management
- Social Computing
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 1693 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Applicants should have one of the following:
- An Honours degree at least 2:2 or its equivalent in a relevant area e.g. Computing, Information Systems or an appropriate Engineering specialism.
- Applicants from other backgrounds will be considered on an individual basis.
- If you are interested in using credit from another institution, or have obtained qualifications and/or experience to study for a course at Cardiff Met, you can find further information on this as well as information on how to apply on the RPL page.
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cardiff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.