You’ll be taught by Victoria’s leading public health professionals, hospital clinicians and global health experts. With strong links to The Alfred hospital, part of your learning will take place in the Alfred Research Alliance precinct in the heart of Melbourne.
Delivered through a combination of online and block-mode teaching, our Master of Public Health provides the quality and recognition of a Monash graduate degree with the flexibility required by working professionals.
The Public Health program at Monash University structure and flexibility assists students to extend, integrate and apply their core knowledge and skills with depth in key areas of interest according to their background and career development interests, something that employers have identified as important, and to gain knowledge and skills in new areas across the broad domain of public health to equip them for future challenges.
The Monash Master of Public Health is an optimum foundation for career development and for senior roles in public health and the health system. Graduates may develop and move into careers as diverse as public health or clinical research, government or non-government organisations, public sector management, international health, policy, health promotion, and health care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global health
- Health economics
- Health policy
- Health Promotion
- Public health
- Research - Master of Public Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 369 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Monash University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS: 094880G
Entry Level 1
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a non-cognate discipline with at least a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60% or an equivalent GPA or qualification and experience approved by the faculty.
Entry Level 2
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a cognate discipline with a research Honours, or a medical degree, or a Monash University Bachelor of Public Health, or a Monash University Bachelor of Public Health Science, Monash University Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Monash University Bachelor of Biomedical Science with 36 credit points of specified public health units (refer to additional requirements);
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46900 AUD per year during 12 months.
National31500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31500 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.