Students exiting with the Postgraduate Diploma can return to undertake the dissertation within 5 years of starting the PG Diploma. The MSc Dietetics at Cardiff Metropolitan University is undertaken in one academic year. Most students undertake the MSc Dietetics while working within the NHS.
Dietitians normally begin their career in the National Health Service where they progress to the main clinical grades. The opportunity exists for specialisation in various aspects of dietetics by means of post-registration education. In addition there are opportunities for dietitians to be involved in health education/promotion, education, research and journalism.
- British Dietetic Association
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Protocol Submission
- Feedback on Protocol Meeting
- Extended Literature Review Submission
- Feedback on Literature Review
- Journal Paper and Reflective Statement Submission
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics View 117 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have a PG Diploma in Dietetics qualification and be registered with the HCPC. Applicants can apply to the MSc Dietetics course if they have studied for the PG Diploma in Dietetics not more than 5 years previously.
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Cardiff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.