The MSc in Psychology of Applied Behaviour Change of Cardiff Metropolitan University will provide a flexible support that responds to student needs, recognising the importance of their experience in engaging with the programme materials and content.
The programme is suitable for students already in employment looking to improve their everyday practice and skills base, or recent graduates looking to extend their skills and knowledge in further preparation for a career. The programme has been designed to build research skills (with an emphasis on evidence based practice), and to support students in thinking about and gaining skills that focus on the importance of meaningful relationships that support behavioural change. As such the programme is aimed at those who work with and manage others.
The MSc programme enhances professional development for those in employment and those looking to enter psychology-related careers. The programme is suitable for those working in health settings, in Human Resources where there is a focus on wellbeing, and those wishing to extend their skills base with the aim of a research career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods and Design
- Evidence-based Practice
- Applied Psychology Therapy skills
- Core Skills for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- CBT for depression and anxiety disorders
- Motivational Interviewing
- Therapeutic work with young children
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology View 790 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- A good honours degree (normally 2.1 or above) in Psychology, usually from a BPS (British Psychological Society) accredited undergraduate course. Those without a BPS accredited degree may still be considered.
- Applicants for the MSc Psychology of Applied Behaviour Change programme must complete the application form that is available on the website and submit a personal statement to clarify their reasons for applying for the course. Two references will be sought and each applicant will be interviewed. If applicants do not meet the normal entry criteria then additional information may be taken into account e.g. work experience and other evidence of ability to study at Masters level.
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cardiff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.