The Digital learning program at Monash University is suited to professionals across school, tertiary, workplace and community settings, who are grappling with how best to design, facilitate and assess the use of digital technologies in teaching and learning.
This course addresses learning in schools, workplaces and community. It connects research and practice in order to make you a stronger thinker, an engaged practitioner and an advanced specialist in a field of education.
In the Master of Education you can graduate with a broadly applicable qualification by choosing general education studies, or you can choose one of the three other specialisations and graduate with a qualification highlighting your particular expertise. All specialisations have elective options, to allow you to further focus on your desired professional outcomes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interacting with research in education contexts
- Investigating education issues in global contexts
- Technology and education: Key issues and debates
- Instructional design with digital technologies
- Shaping digital futures
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Educational Research View 80 other Masters in Educational Research in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 078862J
Entry level 1:
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent) with at least a credit (60%) average.
Entry level 2:
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent) with at least a credit (60%) average and a minimum of two years of full time equivalent relevant professional experience
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Education or a related discipline as relevant to the specialisation with at least a credit (60%) average
- A four-year Australian bachelor honours degree or an Australian graduate certificate or an Australian graduate diploma (or equivalent) with at least a credit (60%) average
- An Australian master's degree (or equivalent) with at least a credit (60%) average.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35600 AUD per year during 12 months.
National26500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.