The Entrepreneurship and Management programme at Riga Technical University is based on fundamentals of entrepreneurship activities – competitive product or service production and economically profitable distribution.
The studies provide a strong theoretical and practical base and four specialised courses in Entrepreneurship Management, Entrepreneurship Economics, Project Management, and Financial Risk Management.
- The study programme comprises the study courses, which are aimed at educating and training highly qualified and socially responsible specialists in the fields of economics, entrepreneurship and management; who are able to conduct scientific research and whose knowledge, skills and competences allow analysing and assessing the economic processes taking place within the local or international, state and private sector institutions.
- Economic Theory
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Theory
- Business Process Management
- Modern Research Methods
- Contemporary Issues of Strategic Management and Marketing
- Basics of Labour Protection
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree or fifth level professional qualification in economics or business and administration, or comparable education. Education documents must be accompanied by English translations of all certificates and transcripts along with approval of the documents authenticity;
- Students applying for master programmes will be asked to record a video interview.
International2940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2940 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2940 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.