Students of the Master of Science in Finance and Banking offered at Tor Vergata University of Rome have the chance to take part to several International programs: Dual Degree with University of Goteborg (Sweden); Dual Degree with Kozminski University (Poland); Erasmus Plus; Erasmus Mundus; ARPM Bootcamp in New York (USA). These are opportunities for our students to improve their knowledge and skills in a multicultural environment.
Thanks to the agreements with strategic industrial partners, our students have free access to extra services and data tools, to make their curriculum more attractive to the current standards of the labor market. We get our partners involved with the program by organizing specific short courses, guest lectures and constant exchanges of ideas.
Most of our students finish their studies on time and get their first job in banks, trading houses, insurance companies, agencies and institutions. Some of them continue their studies in qualified Ph.D. programs
The University of Rome Tor Vergata and the MSc in Finance and Banking offer its students the opportunity to perform internships in companies and institutions both during their studies and after graduation.
- DeskImprese - School of Economics
- Placement Tor vergata
- Unicredit International Internship Program
- NATO Internship Programme
- Careers for Quants
- Financial Conduct Authorities (London)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics Maura
- Coding for Financial Applications
- Time Series and Econometrics
- Empirical Banking
- Financial Market Models
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 34 other Masters in Finance in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- For admission to the MSc in Finance and Banking, candidates must have acquired knowledge of mathematics, economics and statistics at the first-cycle graduate level
- Attendance to the Master Program is subject to the possession of an undergraduate degree in: Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Physics, or similar subjects
Candidates need not to be graduated before the application deadline, however:
- non-EU candidates must graduate before the beginning of the program, allowing enough time for the visa procedures
- EU candidates may graduate by the month October but, in any case, they must be able to attend to the courses since the starting date of the program
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA156 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 156 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
The annual fee students are required to pay is proportionate to the household income submitting an ISEE-U financial assessment evaluation to the University:
- Min: €156.00
- Max: €2500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.