Several courses from the Master of Science in Business Administration offered at Tor Vergata University of Rome are jointly developed together with Companies and Associations, hosting entrepreneurs and managers from leading Management Consulting Firms and International Companies. Furthermore students are given the opportunity to get professional certifications such as SAP and ISIPM-Project Management.
The strong focus on international market provides necessary tools to understand and face the global dynamic competitive markets. In the context of a dynamic learning environment, our programme helps students in building a strong and internationally-open career path.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Management Consulting
- Business Analytics
- IT Systems, Data, and Application
- People Management
- Organisational Communication and Presentation Skills
- Organisational Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 37 other Masters in Business Administration in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A three-year undergraduate degree, with a grade above 80% for international degrees and a grade above 88/110 for Italian degrees, belonging to the course classes.
- L-16 Administration and Organisation Sciences L-18 Economics and Management L-33 Economics Or an equivalent Italian qualification running under the previous degree programme system or any other qualification issued by a non-Italian University, deemed valid (the Admission Committee will evaluate the correspondence between the international degree and the Italian course classes)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition fees for Italian and EU students depend on the student's family income (please visit the Programme website).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.