Aerospace Engineering MSc at Coventry University provides you with the additional option to apply for a 'work placement' opportunity during your first semester with us. The 'work placement', which if secured, is designed to further develop your skills, knowledge and professional experience with the aim of maximising your employability prospects. Please note that the optional placement modules incur an additional tuition fee of £4,000, payable on completion of your placement.
The specialist topics studied on the programme are designed to prepare you for work in companies involved with aeronautical engineering, but there are also many roles in related industries that rely on the same technology, such as the automotive industry. Possible destinations include the fields of design, development, operations and management, as well as projects, systems, structural and avionics engineers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Systems
- Mathematical Modelling in Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace Structures Design and Analysis
- Flight Dynamics and Simulation
- Experimental Methods and Techniques
- Advanced Materials and Processes
- Project Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 87 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The normal entry route to the course will be through an honours degree in aerospace/aeronautical engineering or a related subject area.
- Applicants offering equivalent professional qualifications and experience will be considered on merit.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
- £4,000 (Work placement option additional fee)
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.