The Engineering and International Business - Renewable Energy, Water and Waste Management programme from SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences helps you gain management expertise and expands your renewable energy and technical knowledge. You gain a comprehensive understanding of both economic and technical systems and learn to work, think and act like both an engineer and an entrepreneur.
In addition to international business topics, you focus on three technological areas in your elective module: renewable energies, sustainable water supply and sustainable waste management.
Our innovative approach that pays off
Thanks to the large number of relevant jobs in innovative growth sectors and the interdisciplinary and skill-oriented approach of the programme, you will benefit from great career prospects.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Consultant in companies and public institutions
- Positions in planning and development offices
- Management positions within plant operators and manufacturers as well as energy and water suppliers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Science and Physical Chemistry
- International Marketing and Sales
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Project Practice, Service and Quality
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering International Business Sustainable Energy View 103 other Masters in International Business in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Environmental Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering etc.) or (Natural) Sciences
- Letter of motivation
- School-leaving certificate
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6450 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland): €800 / month
- Non-EU/EEA: €6450 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.