This Executive Master in Media Innovation programme from Breda University of Applied Sciences (BUAS) has a multidisciplinary perspective. You will learn how to look beyond the surface of digital media and distinguish crucial digital processes. You will also learn how to transform these analytical insights into the building blocks that are needed to construct tomorrow’s media products.
The programme lasts one year. For your graduation project, you will conceive an original media innovation product or service which you will actually bring into the market.
The staff members have close relations with the industry, which offers you the possibility to get in touch with investors or stakeholders who may help you bring your innovative concept to reality. This master’s programme is the first government-funded and accredited professional master’s programme in the field of media in the Netherlands.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Media Theory - The Media theory module introduces you to the field of (contemporary) Media Studies and Media Theory.
- Business Models - The module Business models aims at providing you with knowledge, tools and practical insight in managing intellectual property, strategy, innovation and entrepreneurship and consumer behaviour.
- Media Technology - Media technology informs you about technology surrounds. It supports and modifies our decision-making processes, and in this way it is shaping our lives.
- Research and Communication Studies - The research part of this module aims to provide a solid understanding of scientific methods and the general knowledge and basic practical skills of conducting scientific research on a master’s level.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMedia Management View 12 other Masters in Media Management in Netherlands
- a bachelor’s degree in the field of Business Administration, Media Studies, Communication Studies, ICT, or another media-related field. Applicants with equivalent industry experience will also be considered.
- 5 years (at least) of equivalent industry experience;
- proficiency in English (IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge certificate or a Dutch havo or vwo diploma);
- strong analytical skills, be creative, innovative and resourceful, and be fully conversant with the media world.
International2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.