Digital solutions are done by cross-functional teams, with experts covering a wide range of skills, such as innovation, software development, cloud computing, data science, user experience and business. And, as part of the next generation of product managers, you will lead those experts by applying strategical thinking and managing end-to-end product roadmaps.
During the Digital Product Management programme from Barcelona Technology School you will develop the most demanded skills to lead and manage a digital product lifecycle, this is:
- Innovation and entrepreneurship to ideate, test and validate powerful concepts
- User Experience Design to build the space between users and the technology
- Web and Mobile development to understand how to create robust an awesome apps
- Cloud & Devops to deploy scalable digital products
- Digital Business to attract users and re/define winner strategies
- Big Data to analyse and activate data-driven opportunities
- Agile Product Management to play in the volatile, uncertain, and ambiguous digital world
With the completion of the Master in Digital Product Management you will gain the tech and business skills that most of the digital companies and startups need to develop and manage creative technology solutions.
What will I learn?
- During the program you will be exposed to the most demanded technologies but also to digital business and innovation models that are going to permit you to lead and manage winner digital products.
- After this, you will have a much more competitive overview of the digital product lifecycle, becoming a demanded profesional profile. You will be able to align business and techbology needs to manage Teams made by experts in innovation, user experience, programming, cloud computing, data science and digital business. No matter if you are a developer or an entrepreneur.
- Thanks to the boom of the Digital Transformation of the economy, companies and startups need, more and more, professionals with the right skills to build and develop competitive digital solutions. Join the MDPM and take the opportunity to shape the digital future building your own digital impact.
- Web and Mobile Development
- Agile Product Management
- User Experience
- Cloud & DevOps
- Big Data
- Digital Business
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management Computer Sciences View 41 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form. Fill the application form.
- Motivation letter & CV. You must send to the admissions office the application form, your CV as well as a motivation letter explaining how you think the digital industry will be in the next five years and how you could contribute to the digital transformation.
- Assessment. Our admission officers, as well as the director of the program, will analyze your candidature and if you meet the profile of Barcelona Technology School, we will call you to have a chat.
International17000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
Online fees: 15.000 €
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.