There is a carefully selected compilation of courses and applied knowledge outcomes waiting for you, which means you’ll be able to quickly find your feet in a future role.
- Upon receiving our Digital Marketing diploma at Algebra University College, you’ll be a digital marketing specialist, with a wide-ranging understanding and know-how of visualization, analysis and optimization of big data.
- You’ll learn how to manage and lead large and complex campaigns, analyze results, trends and make strategically important decisions.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Behavioral economics
- Innovative project 1 - Product or services ideation and planning
- Marketing data and metrics
- Principles of sales and negotiation
- Strategic marketing
- Customer experience
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Certificate of citizenship (copy of citizenship certificate, identity card, passport or other public document that can prove citizenship)
- 2 passport size photos
- Educational certificates’ copies in English
- Proof of English language proficiency, e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test, or equivalents copy
- CV in English
- Arts portfolio (only students interested to enroll in programs accredited in the arts)
- Proof of payment of 255 EUR administrative fee (non-refundable)
International5720 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5720 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.