Key facts about the Blended Master of Business Administration offered by the London School of International Business:
- Online programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1
- LSIB has world-class professors, derived from best institutions. Many of the professors also have hands-on experience in running and growing businesses.
- State of the art of 1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 support.
- Fully recognized and globally accepted Degree.
- Our MBA is most relevant and designed as per the needs and requirements of today's business world over.
- With the advantage of studying on the job, anytime and anywhere, you get cost advantage and same degree which is given to full time students at the university campus.
Job and Career Opportunities
- Senior government leader
- Non profit manager
- Venture capitalist
- Executive roles in accounting, finance, marketing, sales and communications, amongst others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global Business Strategy
- Strategic Resource Management
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Senior Managers
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- Human Resource Management
- Programme Leadership
Completion of Stage 1 leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management accredited by ATHE, UK
- Critical Issues in Business
Progression to MBA degree top-up is provided by an ATHE partner University such as University of Northampton, UK on successful completion of Stage 1.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
One of the following:
- Level 6 Diploma, or
- Bachelors Degree, or
- Other relevant international qualification at Level 6, and
- English language, with relevant work experience
International3200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3200 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3200 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Stage 1 - GBP £3200 (or US $4,200).
- Stage 2 - GBP £3300 (or US $4,400 approximately.)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.