Make most of every opportunity - We understand that a management programme is the most valuable part of your educational investment, therefore to provide you the best return and highest value we have built an element of face to face interaction in the programme.
UK Exposure - World's most business friendly destination and world's fifth largest economy - exposure which you can't afford to miss. Blended Master of Business Administration is offered at London School of International Business.
- Online programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1
- LSIB has world-class professors, derived from best institutions. Many of the professors also have hands-on experience in running and growing businesses.
- State of the art of 1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 support.
- Fully recognized and globally accepted Degree.
- Our MBA is most relevant and designed as per the needs and requirements of today's business world over.
- With the advantage of studying on the job, anytime and anywhere, you get cost advantage and same degree which is given to full time students at the university campus.
- Stage 1 - Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management (Accredited by ATHE, UK - an Awarding Body by the UK Government's regulator - Ofqual).
- Stage 2 - MBA degree (Awarded by University of Northampton, UK). Progression to MBA degree top-up is provided by an ATHE partner University such as University of Northampton.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global Business Strategy
- Strategic Resource Management
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Senior Managers
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 331 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
One of the following:
- Level 6 Diploma, or
- Bachelors Degree, or
- Other relevant international qualification at Level 6, and
- English language, with relevant work experience
International3200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 GBP per year during 24 months.
National3200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 GBP per year during 24 months.
- Stage 1 - GBP £3200 (or US $4,200).
- Stage 2 - GBP £3300 (or US $4,400 approximately.)
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.