The structure of the programme is designed to build student's knowledge and understanding of human resource management and also provide students great opportunities to go beyond the classroom and empower them to learn Human Resource Management in real organizations via Human Resource Management in Practice module. Students are offered the opportunity to conduct either a research dissertation or a company based project which again build students' capability to apply theory into practice.
The programme includes interactive lessons, group projects and practice workshops within organisations. Students can also undertake a company project instead of the dissertation module.
Key features of this programme include:
- Great opportunities for you to apply theory into practice (e.g. company visits, and company-based project)
- Dedicated programme-based career service teams to help you to find your first HR job
- Research-led learning experience building your evidence-based management skill
Fully accredited by Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) at Level 7
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic and International Human Resource Management
- Learning and Development
- Human Resource Digitalisation & Analytics
- Performance and Rewards Management
- Managing Employment Relations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Many of our courses fill in advance of September each year so our advice is to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 14 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Ireland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation;
- Two academic referees;
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases but is not required upon application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.