The structure of the Human Resource Management programme at Trinity College Dublin is designed to build student's knowledge and understanding of human resource management and also provide students great opportunities to go beyond the classroom and empower them to learn Human Resource Management in real organizations via Human Resource Management in Practice module.
The programme includes interactive lessons, group projects and practice workshops within organisations. Students can also undertake a company project instead of the dissertation module.
This is the only programme in Ireland and one of a few in the world to be fully aproved by the three largest HR bodies in the world:
- Fully accredited by Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) at Level 7
- Fully approved by HR Certified Institute (HRCI) as a leading provider of MSc in HRM
- Fully aligned with Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)’s worldwide HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates.
Relevant Work Placement
On average, 92% of the Masters graduates secured employment at 6 months following programme completion.
Skills You Can Use
Trinity Business School is committed to achieving the highest level in academic excellence for our students.
The School is located in Dublin, the capital city of Ireland, a small open economy sitting at the intersection of global trade connections.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic and International Human Resource Management
- Learning and Development
- Human Resource Management in Practice (company trip)
- Performance and Rewards Management
- Managing Employment Relations
- Researching Human Resource Management
- Managing Diversity in Organisations
- Organisation Design and Development
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Business Ethics Society
- Leading Change in a Complex World
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 16 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Ireland
- A first or upper second-class honours degree, or equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation
- Two academic referees
- Work experience (optional)
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications)
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13850 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.