The European and International Business Law programme at Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Hungary offers 24 different courses focusing on various aspects of European and international business law. About half of all courses are optional with different varieties of specialization.
Lecturers are renowned professionals of their field, both as academics and practitioners from law firms, judiciary and top-level international or domestic legal organizations.
Visiting lecturers from a number of other countries are also incorporated in the programme. The programme is concluded with the defence of the master thesis and the completion of the final exam.
Besides classroom lectures and seminars, the possibility for valuable insights into relevant legal practice represents the other form of learning benefits for participants.
In order to obtain professional experience and create a network of contacts, participants in the LLM programme will have the opportunity to engage in unpaid internships and take part in the operation of law firms with extensive European and international practice in legal matters.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction into the Institutional Functioning of European Economic Integration and Legal Harmonization
- Introduction into International Business Law
- The Free Movement of Goods, and Persons in the EU
- The Free Movement of Services and Capital within the EU
- European and Comparative Competition Law
- International Sale of Goods: the CISG and INCOTERMS
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Business Law View 6 other Masters in European Law in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- CV in English, including a passport-size photo
- Copy of the passport
- Letter of motivation in English (minimum 1 page, including the applicant’s background, purposes and study aims)
- Certified English copy of the law degree (if the applicant is expected to obtain the degree in law after the application deadline, but the process of graduation will be completed by the end of the current academic year, the certified English copy of the law degree shall be submitted after graduation) - minimum requirement: four-year BA law degree.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from the applicant’s institution of legal studies)
- Copy of CEFR B2 level English language exam certification
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.