Throughout the Photography course offered by Falmouth University you will realise the potential of your own ideas and practice by locating your individual specialism within the creative industries, enabling you to succeed and make significant contributions within a range of professional contexts.
This Masters in Photography is for you if you want to:
- Develop as a critically informed practitioner.
- Identify ways of taking your photography to the world.
- Excel at turning creative ideas into commercial success.
- Study and engage with an international group of students and tutors.
- Graduate with a set of publishable work.
Studying flexibly with Falmouth University
The creative sector continues to grow globally. Whether you seek to enhance or begin your career in the creative sector, Falmouth University's flexible learning programmes equip you with the right skills and knowledge to do so, without interrupting your income and career progression.
- Learn flexibly from home, the workplace or on the move anywhere in the world through Falmouth Flexible intuitive online learning platform.
- Get student benefits, as a Falmouth Flexible student, you enjoy the same status as any on-campus students, from receiving a Student ID card and qualifying to apply for a NUS student discount card.
- Graduate with an award equal in title and quality as given to Falmouth university on campus students and have the opportunity to attend your graduation ceremony in the UK.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Positions and practice
- Informing contexts
- Surfaces and strategies
- Sustainable prospects
- Final major project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Welcome week 14 September
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media View 10 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An honours degree or Level 6 equivalent qualification
- Proof of proficiency in English (minimum overall score of IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening or TOEFL IBT (Internet Based Test) with a minimum of 88 overall and at least 21 in all 4 components).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10900 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10900 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.