The International Accounting and Finance course at University of Strathclyde gives you an international perspective on the theory and practice of accounting. You’ll study financial management and securities markets. There’s a particular focus on the move towards harmonisation with international accounting standards and the impact of leading standard-setting authorities.
The course provides you with:
- an international perspective on accounting theories of income and value
- critical awareness of international accounting standards and their implementation
- sound understanding of financial theory and analysis
- appreciation of the nature and functioning of financial markets and institutions
- ability to apply analytical techniques in practice
This course is suitable for those intending to develop their careers in finance, broadly defined as:
- corporate finance
- security analysis
- portfolio management
- options and futures
- treasury management
- the functioning of financial institutions and markets
- financial decision-taking in the public sector
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Finance
- Advanced Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Security Analysis
- Empirical Methods in Finance
- International Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There’s no formal closing date for postgraduate applications
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance International Business View 464 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- an Honours degree (upper second-class preferred), or equivalent, in accounting, economics, business studies, maths, statistics or computing.
- you must also be able to attend the introductory sessions in mid-September
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24300 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13550 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.