At Applied Mathematics from University of Debrecen emphasis is put on the capability of working cooperatively in groups with experts in other fields (computer science, engineering, economics, etc.).
Graduates find many different types of jobs, because the skills of problem solving and critical thinking developed in their programs make them versatile and adaptable. These jobs typically involve research and development, software development, or consulting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modern Algebra,
- Operation Research,
- Selected topics in geometry,
- Probability Theory,
- Basic Information,
- Graph Theory and Applications,
- Algorithms in Mathematics,
- Convex Optimization,
- Discrete Optimization,
- Stochastic Processes,
- Financial Mathematics,
- Finance, Microeconomics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English language proficiency (TOEFL 547 /IELTS 6.0 /oral examination)
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or information technology
- Valid, filled-in application form
- Certificate of education (school leaving qualification, high school diploma, document of graduation or any equivalent; university or college diploma/certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated));
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence (e.g. passport)
- Short Resume/CV (personal details, educational background, work experience, language skills, additional skills)
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt about the transfer of the application fee of 150 USD (non-refundable)
International7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.