This intensive Marketing programme from Trinity College Dublin is designed to equip students with the skills they need to succeed in their choice of marketing career. Students will learn key marketing specialisms such as strategy and branding as well as developing skills in the areas of communication, planning and analysis, social media marketing and data analytics.
Analytical and practice-based training is delivered by expert faculty and executives from top multinationals, such as Google and Microsoft. This programme has a strong industry focus and provides corporate connections to the marketing and digital marketing industries, the headquarters of which are located just minutes away from the campus.
Our highly interactive lessons provoke discussion and give opportunities to develop communication and negotiation skills, deal with real-life case studies, work in small groups for assignments, take active part in digital and analytical simulations, as well as attend regular seminars with speakers working in all aspects of marketing practice and thought.
MSc Marketing Career Opportunities
Our MSc Marketing students graduate as marketing specialists that will help segue you into the industry or sub-discipline of marketing that really interests you. Our graduates pursue their marketing careers in a number of industries including social media, consulting, financial services, operations, pharmaceuticals, transport, travel, education and government, sales & marketing and social enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing and Society
- Data Analytics and Market Research
- Digital Marketing Communication
- International Marketing Strategy
- Brand Management
- Advertising Management
- Emerging Trends in Digital Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Many of our courses fill in advance of September each year so our advice is to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 39 other Masters in Marketing in Ireland
- A minimum 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation;
- Two academic referees;
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases but is not required upon application.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.