The Cognitive Neuroscience and Clinical Neuropsychology course at the University of Padua encourages an active role for students and offers several hands-on trainings for learning TMS, tDCS, EEG, fNIRS, eye-tracking, clinical testing and advanced imaging software.
This allow students’ theoretical learning to be complemented by state-of- the art technical and practical skills.
Graduates pursue professional training and career in Clinical Neuropsychology or related disciplines, having employment opportunities especially within the emerging fields: e.g. computational neuroscience, neuroergonomy, brain stimulation, brain interface. The programme represents a great starting point for PhD studies, particularly in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Social Psychology and Social Neuroscience
- Affective Neuroscience and Psychopathology
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- New Concepts in Developmental Cognitive Psychology
- Neuropsychological Assesment and Rehabilitation
- New concepts in Cognitive Psychology
- New trends in Neuroscience
- Principles of Neuroscience and Neuropsychology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Psychology is required, with proven skills in General psychology, Psychobiology and physiological psychology, Psychometrics and Clinical psychology
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
- You can often get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents with you when you finally go to the university.
- If you are admitted to the degree course, you will have to submit other documents including original and translated/legalised copies of your previous qualifications, etc. No legalised documents are required at application stage.
- Applicants must provide evidence of B2 Level (CEFR) English language proficiency.
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.