About the education
Innovative environments, methods and tools
The education at Halmstad University is characterised by our profiling as a university that drives innovation. On the basis of technical knowledge, you use complementary theories and models to plan, develop, implement and drive technical innovations linked to strategic and operational goals in an organisation. At the same time, you will learn to understand the significance of research and technological development at societal level.
The Industrial Management and Innovation programme of Halmstad University is based on an interdisciplinary foundation of entrepreneurship, production management, innovation management and strategic management.
The Master's programme in Industrial Management and Innovation prepares you to participate in qualified research and development work in industry.
- Strategic Planning
- Industrial Transformation and Technical Change
- Management of Technology
- Product Development and Innovation Management
- Management of Innovation Projects
- Research Design and Methods
- Visualizing and Prototyping
- Business Model Innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management Studies View 78 other Masters in Management Studies in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (equivalent of 180 Swedish credit points/ECTS credits at an accredited university) and Industrial Management 15 credits on first level.
- Applicants must have written and verbal command of the English language equivalent to English course 6 in Swedish Upper-Secondary School.
International14040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28081 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- 288,000 SEK per full programme
Living costs for Halmstad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.