The Cybersecurity programme of Grenoble INP Institute of engineering Univ. Grenoble Alpes proposes common core courses in Security and Cryptology and optional courses in the following fields:
- Advanced Engineering in Information Systems
- Cryptology : Advanced Protocols and Attacks
- Embedded Circuit Synthesis and Crypto-processors.
- Educating experts in security and coding technologies
- Cryptology: Mathematical Protocols (RSA, AES, ECC, coding, FHE)
- Security: Software/hardware (Network, System, Integration)
- Applications: Watermarking, Multimedia, Smartcard
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Security Models
- Symmetric and Asymmetric Cryptology-PKI Infrastructures
- System Administration and Network Security
- English or French
- Security of Information Systems
- Advanced System and Network Security
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree in either Science (BSc) or Engineering (BEng) that includes courses in computing and solid practice in programming.
- Skills in mathematics (algebra, probability theory, arithmetics) are required for the optional courses on advanced cryptology.
- Students are required to provide evidence of Competence in English.
International250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 250 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 250 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.