This Euro-Mediterranean Master of Neuroscience (EMN-Online) program at University of Bordeaux follows the European system of postgraduate studies with equivalent credit value. The courses and evaluation procedure are identical within all partner universities.
High-level, innovative and interdisciplinary training in Neuroscience is conducted with students studying theoretical concepts together with a broad range of experimental methods used in biotechnology and biomedicine. Individual projects in neuroscience and biotechnology are carried out, requiring the elaboration and communication of scientific data and concepts. Students will also master the competencies necessary to implement modern techniques and manage complex, experimental set-ups.
Strengths of this Master program?
- International curriculum with identical core course.
- Open to students following initial training and lifelong learning methods.
- Innovative teaching based on group work and flipped classroom with modern e-learning tools favoring student autonomy.
- Development of a collaborative MOOC on the societal implications of neuroscience.
After this Master program?
Graduates will be able to continue their studies with research:
- Application to the PhD programs currently available in the consortium member’s institutions, or in any research institution worldwide.
- Researcher, Service Engineer, Application Scientist, Bio-Medical Engineer, Sale Engineer, Healthcare Executive.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Cellular Neurobiology
- Functional Neuroanatomy
- Neural Basis of Cognition
- Mechanisms of Neurological Diseases
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Bioinformatics and Biotechnology
- Language and Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Hold a Bachelor in Life Science or three years study/180 ECTS equivalent in the field of Biomedical Science.
- Courses are taught in English and/or French. Candidates should have a B1 level of English or equivalent.
- Annual tuition fees for EU/non EU students are according to the student’s home university.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.