Gain a clear understanding of the joint role of accounting and finance in ensuring successful operations in a range of business settings.
The MSc Accounting and Finance from London School of International Business has been designed in such a way that students without prior background of accounting and finance can also pursue this qualification with ease. The students who pursue this programme includes those from business and non-business specialisation.
Job and career prospects
This programme offers wide range of career paths. Here are just a few:
- Business Administration Managers
- Chief Executive or Managing Director
- Information and Organisation Professionals
- Management and Organisation Analysts
- Management Consultant
Key facts about MSc Accounting & Finance
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
- Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
The programme leads to award of EduQual Extended Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance (SCQF11). The total credits earned will be 120 credits. On completion of the diploma programme you can use the credits earned to progress / Top up with Degree through EduQual partner university and get MSc Accounting and Finance degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy and Global Finance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Auditing
- Financial Analyst
- Ethical Behaviour and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting
- Critical Issues in Accounting
- Accounting & Finance Research Project
- Experienced managers and professionals working in a broad range of industries
- Those interested in expanding their career choices with in depth business and finance expertise
- Motivated people able to complete a challenging academic postgraduate program while working, and willing to apply new skills straight away in their workplace
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 78 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
5 years managerial experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5133 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7700 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA5133 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7700 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 18 Months - GBP £7700
- 24 Months - GBP £6700
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.