The MA Human Resource Management programme from London School of International Business gives strong emphasis on applying this knowledge in practical business environments. You’ll gain essential knowledge to become a HR professional, covering advanced HRM concepts such as Managing Employment Relations, Employment Law, Performance Management and Strategic Human Resource Management.
The programme is taught in two stages including core modules which will introduce you to the principles and concepts of HRM in different contexts and dissertation in the final stage.
Key facts about MA Human Resource Management
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
- Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Engagement of Employees and Organisational Learning
- Leadership Development and Performance Management
- Global Resourcing, Talent and Reward Management
- Managing Employment Relations and Employment Law
- Business Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 372 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
- 12 Months - GBP £7700
- 18 Months - GBP £6700
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.