Human Resource Management from London School of International Business is designed for those who want to pursue senior level careers in human resource management (HRM) and covers essential skills for your professional development and future career. Along-with international focus, you’ll gain essential knowledge to become a HR professional.
Key facts about Human Resource Management from London School of International Business
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
- Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Engagement of Employees and Organisational Learning
- Leadership Development and Performance Management
- Global Resourcing, Talent and Reward Management
- Managing Employment Relations and Employment Law
- Business Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Human Resource Management View 369 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification or
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification and
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- 12 Months - GBP £7700
- 18 Months - GBP £6700
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.