Why study LLM International Tax Law at BU?
- Study a wide range of tax and law modules that are focused on comparative, rather than on UK law
- Tailor your International Tax Law course from Bournemouth University toward the specific areas of international tax law to suit your desired career through a range of option units
- Benefit from BU’s subject experts in international taxation, commercial and public law
- Units can be used to prepare for the qualification offered by the Chartered Institute of Taxation, the Advanced Diploma in International Tax (Module 1, Principles of International Taxation)
- The dissertation can be structured to be suitable for submission as an extended essay replacing the Modules 2 or Module 3 exams of the same internationally-recognised qualification
- Enhance your career prospects to enter a range of careers including Associate Director, Judges Assistant, Tax assistant or Senior Lawyer.
Your career prospects will be enhanced and future career paths include working in the legal profession, for government agencies, in banking and finance, in accounting and professional services, or in academia.
Our alumni's employers include the likes of Axis Associates International Co. Ltd, the Court of Justice, Spoor & Fisher and UPTX.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Regulation & Policy of International Commerce
- Law of International Commerical Transactions
- International Taxation
- International Indirect Taxation
- Principles of International Law & International Organisations
- Corporate Law Theory & Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
There's no application deadline for this course, but if you need a visa, think about the length of time it takes to process your visa application
DisciplinesInternational Law Master of Laws (LLM) Taxation View 395 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject.
- For post-experience and professional qualifications, there may be additional entry requirements set by the association or institute that ultimately administers the qualification in question. The qualification description on the course information pages should tell you what these are but please get in touch with the Future Students Enquiry Team if you are in doubt.
If you lack the formal academic qualifications needed to enter a postgraduate or post-experience degree, there are several alternative routes to follow - some based on experience. Contact the Future Students Enquiry Team for more information.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.