Having completed this Computer Science programme at University of Passau, you will be able to define, autonomously and comprehensively, computer science problems and their applications, structure them and build abstract models. Moreover, you will have the relevant knowledge to define and implement state-of-the-art solutions.
Continuous technological change and innovations create new exciting lines of work in trade and industry, the services, financial and consulting sectors, in public administration, and in the field of scientific research. With this Master's degree you are qualified to take up IT-related executive positions or undertake independent research, e.g. as part of your doctoral study, laying the foundation for a career in academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Algorithmics and Mathematical Modelling
- Programming and Software Systems
- Information and Communication Systems
- Intelligent Technical Systems
- IT Security and Reliability
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems Computer Sciences IT Security View 9 other Masters in IT Security in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You are eligible for this degree programme if the following applies to you:
- You have an undergraduate university degree in computer science or a related discipline with a computer science component of at least 110 ECTS credits.
- If you completed a four-year non-ECTS degree, the 110 ECTS credit requirement is deemed to be met if approximately two-thirds of your credit points were earned in computer science-related modules/courses.
This is further qualified as follows:
- Your degree must have been earned in a course of study of a standard length of three years or more.
International150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 75 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 75 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
The University does not charge tuition fees; however, a semester contribution (€74.50) is payable each semester for the bus pass and student services.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.