This Managing Risk and System Change online course at Trinity College Dublin provides students with a stimulating online learning experience by creating a structured yet flexible learning approach.
The overall objective of this Managing Risk and System Change online course at Trinity College Dublin is to provide a rigorous but practical focus on risk, change and system design in operations, manufacturing and services, with an innovative integrated approach to the role of people in such systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- The Role of people and processes in Organisations
- Statistics and Action Research Methods
- Managing Performance
- Socio-Technical System Design
- Statistics & Action Research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Risk Management View 18 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants will normally be required to hold an Honours degree or equivalent and have at least 3 to 4 years appropriate professional experience.
- Applicants will also have to be in (or have access) to an employment setting that facilitates the applicant to be able to satisfy the applied research aspect of the course.
- In exceptional circumstances, the course shall make appropriate recommendations to the Dean of Graduate Studies for candidates who do not fully meet the above criteria but make a reasonable case for admissions otherwise.
International9941 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9941 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7713 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7713 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.