The Educational Leadership programme offered by the Tampere University of Applied Sciences focuses on state-of-the-art skills and concepts of international educational leadership. You will develop necessary competences for leading the human and technological changes faced by educational institutions.
You will gain a deeper insight into the successful Finnish education system to transfer best practices to your environment. You will also acquire practical tools and theories about motivating and leading yourself and other educators effectively and ethically.
With this master’s degree, you will have the skills needed to develop yourself to innovative future educational leader, change agent and policy maker. The degree programme provides you with knowledge and skills to work in complex and diverse public or private educational institutions, HR management, governmental positions or NGOs.
Graduates qualify for leading positions in the field of education in multicultural environments. It is envisioned that graduates gain leadership positions in educational institutions in both the public and private sector. The degree provides graduates with the abilities and skills to work in governmental organisations, Ministries of Education and global NGO's.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This is a practical blended-learning full-time or part-time Master's Degree in Business Administration based on real life authentic learning for a variety of different educational contexts. Participants will learn from analysing and discussing real cases and real life problems.
- The programme has been designed with the most contemporary learning theories, allowing participants to apply knowledge to their particular context and attain positive student experiences. We want learning and studying in the programme to be both enjoyable and rewarding experience that will create long-term sustainable results.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 14 other Masters in Education in Finland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible to apply to TAMK's Master's Degree in Educational Leadership, you must hold a suitable higher education degree and have a minimum of two years' (24 months) work experience from the relevant field after completing the degree.
- If you apply with a degree completed outside of Finland and you are NOT an EU/EEA-citizen, the degree has to be completed by the end of the application period (20 January 2021). You need to upload the copy of your degree certificate to your application form by 27 January at 15.00 Finnish time at the latest. If your original degree certificate is written in other language than Finnish, Swedish or English, you also have to upload a copy of its translation. The translation has to be done by authorized translator. The translation must be in Finnish, Swedish or English and it has to include the translator's signature and stamp.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10800 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
FundingMaster level programmes
- -1 500 € Early Bird discount, if whole year paid in one installment by 31 May.
- Academic Award -scholarship waivers 25% - 50% for the second year based on credits gained.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.