Business Administration from Modul University Vienna concentrates on strategic analysis and planning, interdisciplinary skills, value-based management, and critical thinking. Students will advance their knowledge in core business disciplines including human resource management, organizational behavior, accounting and finance, marketing and operations, innovation and entrepreneurship. Out-of-the-box thinking challenges existing limits and thought patterns.
- European Policy
- Sustainable Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- Hotel & Real Estate Management
- Consulting & Entrepreneurship
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing People and Organizations
- Marketing and Innovation
- Quantitative and Economic Analysis
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We accept applications for both Spring and Fall intake throughout the year.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Digital Marketing View 14 other Masters in Business Administration in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae (resume)
- Motivation letter (description of reasons for applying to Modul University Vienna)
- Proof of a Bachelor degree (including transcripts) with a minimum duration of three years or completion of an equivalent degree relevant to the content of the study program.
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Proof of English proficiency level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- 2 letters of recommendation (from academic or professional sources)
- Copy of passport
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Vienna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.