The Master of Business Administration program concentrates on strategic analysis and planning, interdisciplinary skills, value-based management, and critical thinking.
Students will advance their knowledge in core business disciplines including human resource management, organizational behavior, accounting and finance, marketing and operations, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Out-of-the-box thinking challenges existing limits and thought patterns.
Blocked courses take place once a month on 2-4 consecutive weekdays and weekends. Courses involve two days of interactive seminars led by internationally recognized scholars.
Why choose Modul University?
- Courses take place once a month (2-5 days, Wed - Sun, depending on course choices)
- Courses can be chosen to suit your personal schedule, therefore not requiring your presence on campus every month
- Completing the program is possible in a min. of 18 months to a max. of 6 years (including Master thesis)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership
- Innovation and Experience Design for Tourism
- Real Estate Management
- Sustainable Management and Governance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 34 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of a Bachelor university degree with a minimum duration of three years or completion of an equivalent degree relevant to the content of the study program
- A minimum of three years professional experience
- In exceptional cases, admission of persons who do not hold a university degree is possible if they can provide proof of an equivalent qualification. This can be e.g. diploma courses, further education plus extensive and relevant professional experience as well as other career related achievements. In this case, proof of a secondary school leaving certificate must be provided
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6250 EUR per semester and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6250 EUR per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.