About the course
The Actor Training and Coaching course at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama does not train actors, but develops a practical understanding of what it is to act, enabling you to work as an actor trainer, coach, theatre practitioner and a director of actors.
- Create approaches through research and practice in training methodologies and through specialist teaching
- Learn pedagogical tools for coaching and teaching actors
- Benefit from wide-reaching placement opportunities.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information please visit the program website.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no formal closing date for direct applications
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 174 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- you will be expected to lead/teach a warm-up or short exercise for 15-20 minutes, determined in negotiation with students at the audition. This will be for up to 6 students and/or auditioning candidates. You are also expected to participate in the exercises led by other candidates, so please dress appropriately."
- hand in a short piece of writing (300 words) that evaluates your own working process as a practitioner
- participate in a short interview in order to discuss your experience in relation to acting/actor training (including your perceived strengths and needs), your understanding of issues relating to acting and performance and your preparedness for the course.
International19033 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19033 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9395 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9395 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.