After completing the Aeronautical Engineering programme from Kaunas University of Technology , you will be able to deal with engineering issues in functionality of airborne vehicles, to conduct analytical, modelling and experimental research.
The programme curriculum covers the branches of aviation engineering, aviation mechanics and aviation electronics enabling the graduates to design, analyse and test aeronautical and aerospace vehicles and associated technology.
Studying master’s in Aeronautical Engineering sets you on track to a career in the global aerospace industry, where you can influence the safety, efficiency and sustainability of future aircraft.
- KTU initiated the first in Europe cluster of aeronautical engineering companies and educational institutions, which provides the students with exceptional internship possibilities
- Students have access to the Laboratories of Aerodynamic Research, Nano-Satellites and Avionics, Radio and Optical Communication, Missile Technologies, Digital Modelling – all equipped with the latest hardware and software
- A unique to Lithuania MA+ study model allows students either to aim for excellence in a chosen speciality field or to strengthen their interdisciplinary competencies by choosing different elective study paths
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of requirements for aviation and spacecraft airworthiness, reliability of their functional systems and components, safety assessment methods and ability to apply them in practice
- Ability to develop and apply mathematical models for analysis of aeronautical objects and processes, and select appropriate software
- Ability to design aviation aircrafts and systems or components ensuring their performance, and prepare project documentation
- Ability to initiate and implement projects of design and modernisation of aviation aircrafts, their systems and components, and select, apply appropriate methods, software and technical equipment
- Openness to experience
- Decision making and management of critical situations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computational Aerodynamics
- Research Project
- Telecommunications and Navigation
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Process Modeling
- Design of Aircrafts and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Flight Control and Management Systems
- Investigations of Transport Means and Systems
- Stability and Control of Aircrafts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a university Bachelor’s degree(min. length – 180 ECTS) in aviation/aeronautics/electronics/mechanical with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%),
- motivation (skype interview),
- proficiency in English: IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, IESOL C1, GRE or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.