In this KTU MSc Vehicle Engineering programme, you will acquire new knowledge and competencies necessary to meet the challenges of the contemporary transport industry. The curriculum of the study programme was designed to educate you on the methodology for the development of green vehicles, that can be equipped with hybrid powertrains or running on alternative fuels, and exploration of scientific engineering solutions for improved performance of powertrains.
As a qualified vehicle engineering professional, you will significantly contribute to the safe and sustainable transport and logistics system of the future.
- Updated labs of Transportation and Mechatronic Systems, Aerodynamics equipped with a wind tunnel, DL, TRITOP technologies and VISSIM and VISUM software are open for student research projects
- You will use state-of-the-art diagnostic technologies and design environments, such as CATIA, ADAMS
- This is an MA+ study programme, which means that while studying, you will have the possibility to acquire individually chosen competences or select the career an expert path
What will you study?
- Research: systems, models, forecasting
- Vehicles: dynamics, reliability, safety
- Technologies: alternative fuel, hybrid power units, ITS
- Sustainable transport: advanced, ecological, integrated
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design of Vehicles
- Investigations of Transport Means and Systems
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles Systems
- Vehicle Dynamics, Interaction and Energy Efficiency
- Computational Solid Mechanics
- Research Project
- Sustainable Transport Development
- Transport Traffic Organisation, Control and Modelling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 25 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- a university Bachelor’s degree(min. length – 180 ECTS) in transport/vehicle engineering with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%)
- motivation (skype interview)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Partial tuition fee waivers (up to 50%) are available for all the students, depending on their chosen study programme and their admission score.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.