Lead the way in a highly competitive and fastpaced business environment with sound financial management practices that enhance bottom lines and increase sustainability.
The goal of the Financial Management program at University of Winnipeg is to provide students with essential managerial and financial knowledge and skills required for a wide variety of positions in the financial industry.
Students who complete this program may wish to continue post-secondary studies in order to fulfill an accounting designation requirement, or pursue pathways leading to undergraduate and graduate level study.
- Assistant Accountant
- Credit Controller
- Accounting Bookkeeper. AR/AP Analyst
- Accounting Technician
- Finance Clerk
- Associate Banking Office
- Associate Financial Business Analyst
- Payroll Coordinator
Upon completion of this program students will earn two valuable educational credentials: Financial Management Diploma and Mangement Certificate.
Upon completion of this program students will earn two valuable educational credentials: Financial Management Diploma and Management Certificate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Accounting software
- Audit and control
- Basic corporate finance for managers
- Basic grammar and editing
- Basic taxation for financial management
- Business analysis fundamentals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 163 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students applying to The University of Winnipeg PACE during the COVID-19 pandemic, may use the Duolingo English Test with a minimum score of 120 with a minimum Production score of 100 for applications to our 2021 programs.
- International students are required to hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree
- The Cumulative GPA, or Final Percentage, on these transcripts will be assessed for eligibility.
- Financial Management Diploma applicants must have a minimum of one year of professional work experience. A Business or related undergraduate degree is preferred for this program.
*In cases where the number of applicants exceeds the available spaces, applicants will be assessed on the following criteria: amount of, and type of work experience; academic grades; and proficiency in English.
Financial Management Diploma applicants must have a minimum of one year professional work experience.
- CPU: Intel or AMD core I5 or I7
- Memory: 4GB or 8GB
- Display and Graphics:
- 15 inches LCDDisplay TFT active Matrix Colour can handle 1920 x 1080 Resolution (2GB ram) (Optional)
- HardDrive: 500 GB
- Windows 7 or 10
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12340 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24680 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National7025 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14050 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Students attending programs at PACE are eligible for many funding possibilities such as bursaries, scholarships, government student aid, lines of credit, and sponsorship.
Financial Aid is administered by the Awards and Financial Aid Office, which supports the access and excellence mandate of The University of Winnipeg through a comprehensive program of scholarships, awards, prizes and bursaries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.