Graduates give their employers the competitive edge in market-driven economies using their marketing strategy knowledge to create customer value.
Today’s global marketplace is increasingly complicated by converging markets and fraught with rapid technological change. To gain superior competitive advantage, market-driven organizations must define their distinctive capabilities, focus on creating customer value, and integrate their marketing strategy across the overall business operation. PACE offers the Marketing Management program at University of Winnipeg in a full-time, two-year format which includes a 4-week internship.
- Apply strategic frameworks, analytical tools and fundamental concepts to a wide range of marketing management initiatives;
- Understand how to position products and services, segment markets and identify target market opportunities;
- Understand how innovation and competitive forces impact the business environment and apply decision-making processes and tools to guide key business decisions;
- Analyze consumer buying patterns and employ marketing research methodologies to determine environmental and competitive factors affecting products and services;
- Apply analytical and decision-making tools to competitor and target market analysis, brand management tactics, customer relationship management, and new product development opportunities;
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Sales
- Advertising and Marketing Coordinator
Upon completion of this program students will earn three valuable educational credentials: Marketing Diploma, Digital & Social Media Marketing Certificate and Management Certificate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advertising Fundamentals
- Applied Consumer Behaviour Fundamentals
- Basic Grammar & Editing
- Business Fundamentals
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Cultural Dimensions & Environmental Influences
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 28 other Masters in Marketing in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students applying to The University of Winnipeg PACE during the COVID-19 pandemic, may use the Duolingo English Test with a minimum score of 120 with a minimum Production score of 100 for applications to our 2021 programs.
- International students are required to hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree
- The Cumulative GPA, or Final Percentage, on these transcripts will be assessed for eligibility.
Marketing Management Diploma applicants must have a minimum of one year of professional work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12340 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24680 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National7025 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14050 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Students attending programs at PACE are eligible for many funding possibilities such as bursaries, scholarships, government student aid, lines of credit, and sponsorship.Financial Aid is administered by the Awards and Financial Aid Office, which supports the access and excellence mandate of The University of Winnipeg through a comprehensive program of scholarships, awards, prizes and bursaries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.