The Business Innovation and Informatics programme of University of Salerno weaves academic excellence and relevant networking prospects, to help graduates kick-start their international careers as responsible managers, finance executives, entrepreneurs, or business consultants. Using an innovative learning approach that balances acade mic rigor with managerial relevance, the program includes two curricula that consist of core courses in the functional areas of management and elective courses that offer specialized knowledge and real-life examples in the areas of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, International Management and Informatics.
The program encourages students to experience another culture through Double Degree Programs: Computational Intelligence & Data Analitics and Security and awareness. This full-time study program comprises 120 ECTS spread over 4 semesters (usual duration 2 years) and is entirely held in English. The course of studies through international agreements under construction with the University of Portsmouth (UK) and Masaryk University (Czech Republic) is nominated for (seeks) the recognition of the double title to its learners.
Goals and Contents
Job profiles designed by MSc in Business Innovation and Informatics are:
- Service Scientist
- Team leader
- IT Project Manager
- IT Program Manager
- IT Service Manager
- Business Manager
- Process Manager
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Information Technology Directory
- Information Analyst
- Data Engineer- Chief Data Officer
- Knowledge Management Specialist
- Knowledge Engineering Specialist
- Secure Chief Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quality and Financial Risk
- Decision Models
- Enterprise Architectures
- Project Management
- Computational Intelligence
- Statistical Inference for Big Data
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInnovation Management Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 19 other Masters in Innovation Management in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Original secondary school qualification with a legal translation in Italian;
- Declaration of equivalent value for the qualification, issued by the competent Italian diplomatic authority. This declaration must certify that the qualification has been obtained at the end of a period of schooling of at least 12 years and must indicate the final mark and relative mark range;
- If the diploma has been obtained after less than 12 years of schooling, it is necessary to attach an academic qualification proving that they have completed the missing years of university courses in their respective countries;
- A copy of the residence permit.
International800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Fisciano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.