At Erasmus University Rotterdam, in the Supply Chain Management programme, you’ll learn the latest theories and technologies in class from world-class researchers and academics, then you will see for yourself how supply chain knowledge works in the real world, because the Port of Rotterdam and other international supply chain hubs are right on your doorstep.
Here, you can study a broad portfolio of topics from intra-logistics to strategic global collaborations between firms, and experience working with variety of approaches to analysing the performance of supply chains, from analytic models to qualitative assessments.
- Our top-ranked international faculty bring the latest supply chain management insights, methods and theories into the classroom.
- RSM is ranked top in Europe for research, based on an aggregate of research published in SCM academic journals over the past five years. Your teachers are active practitioners in the real business world of logistics and supply chains.
Accredited by: AACSB in: United States
Accredited by: Equis in: Netherlands
Accredited by: NVAO in: Netherlands
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing the Supply Chain
- Global Logistics & Information Technology
- Operations research methods
- Purchasing & Supply Management
- Facility Logistics Management
- Research methodology and design
- Distribution Networks
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 19 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants must hold a bachelor (BSc) degree or an undergraduate degree that is comparable in level with a bachelor degree obtained at a Dutch research university (WO).
- It is not necessary to have completed your bachelor degree at the time of application to our MSc programmes. However, all requirements for your bachelor programme must be fulfilled before the start of the academic year (by 31 August). Students who fail to meet this condition will not be allowed to start the programme.
International18700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18700 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.