International Management Theory & Practice are closely interlinked. The integrated practical phases offer you extensive opportunities to gain your own practical experience and prove yourself in various areas.
During the first two semesters studying in the International Management program at the International School of Management (ISM), you will deepen your already acquired business administration knowledge and learn how to convince the client of your strategy proposals with your competences in consulting projects.
In order to sharpen your profile, you can choose your own major in International Controlling, International Operations or Digital Marketing.
Fast Track: on the fast lane
With the option Fast Track the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten the work placement. This allows you to complete your master's degree in 3 semesters with 90 ECTS.
Getting Off to an International Start
In the International Management Master, a semester abroad at one of around 190 partner universities is firmly integrated into the curriculum. You will:
- learn international economics,
- intensify your intercultural competencies and
- have the opportunity to obtain a second international double degree at one of our partner universities.
Since the Master in Management is taught entirely in English, you will be well prepared for negotiations and cooperation across national borders after completing your studies.
- International Business Law
- International Financial Management
- International Financial Reporting
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Business Development
- International Business Game
Business Planning & Venture Capital
- Financial Risk Management
- Digital Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
90 or 120 credits
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Digital Marketing View 118 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of your ID card.
- One digital passport photo (colored, jpg format, high resolution).
- Letter of Motivation.
- Certified (authenticated) copy of your degree certificate (in English or German)
- Proof of knowledge of the English language.
- Proof of health insurance.
International12560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6280 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA12560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6280 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 6,280 Euro in Dortmund, Cologne, Stuttgart and Berlin
- 6,480 Euro in Frankfurt/Main, Munich and Hamburg
Living costs for München
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.