It includes some theoretical subjects on higher level, e.g.: Mathematics, Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity, as well as advanced engineering subjets such as: Complex Concrete Structures, Complex Steel Structures, Construction Management, Advanced Foundations, Bridge Structures and others.
- The admission is opened both winter and summer semester, the course duration is 3 semesters (programme begins each February and October).
- The graduate of MSc Studies in Civil Engineering at Gdansk University of Technology is prepared for designing and managing of construction works of all types of civil engineering structures.
Programme StructureCourses Included
- Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity
- Complex Concrete Structures
- Complex Steel Structures
- Construction Management
- Advanced Foundations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 44 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma which entitles you to apply for master degree in a country where bachelor diploma was awarded
- Transcript of records with an official grading scale
- Eligibility Confirmation
- Diploma's Legalization/Apostille - the validation of the document for international usage.
- International English Certificate confirming English proficiency at least B2 level or Statement issued by university confirming English as medium of instruction during the previous study cycle
International3928 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1964 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National3928 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1964 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- 9 000 PLN
Living costs for Gdansk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.